Please join us for Pacific Primary’s 2019 Auction!
Saturday, March 2, 2019
6:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
St. Mary’s Event Center
1111 Gough Street, San Francisco
We can’t wait to see you at the 2019 Pacific Primary Auction! The Auction is an opportunity for our diverse community to come together, on one special night, to visit with old and new friends, to celebrate the work of our teachers and staff, and to raise critical funds for tuition assistance, and the art and music program. We hope you will support the Auction!
- Raffle: The raffle won’t just have wine anymore! Last year’s auction included Disneyland tickets, a spot an a Culinary Artistas camp over spring break, an Apple Watch, and even more.
- Super Silent: If you’re looking for a week at a vacation home, courtside Warriors tickets, or a private party at the House of Air, and so much more, you’ll want to check out Super Silent.
- Live Auction: The Live Auction has school-related experiences such as a visit to Lynn’s Ranch, school parties, as well as Count-Me-Ins where you’ll have an opportunity to join fun events like a poker game, karaoke party, Giants game, or a private performance from the Bay Area Children’s Theatre.
- Paddle Raise: This is an opportunity for families to make a donation to the Roxie Jones Tuition Assistance Fund.
- General Auction Details: Mark your calendar! This year’s auction is on Saturday, March 2, 2019. Tickets will be available in January 2019.
Currently enrolled families can get more information about the Auction on Parent Square.
Or anyone can email email@example.com for more information.