Please join us for Pacific Primary’s 2018 Auction!
Saturday, March 3, 2018
6:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
St. Mary’s Event Center
1111 Gough Street, San Francisco
We can’t wait to see you at the 2018 Pacific Primary Auction! The Auction is an opportunity for our diverse community to come together, on one special night, to visit with old and new friends, to celebrate the work of our teachers and staff, and to raise critical funds for tuition assistance, and the art and music program.
With these goals in mind, the Auction Committee is excited to announce a few changes you might notice at this year’s Auction, which we hope increase the community-building part of the auction, and diversify the price points, so that everyone in our community can be a part of the exciting bidding, while still raising critical funds for our school. We hope you will support the Auction!
- Raffle: The raffle (formerly known at “The Wine Raffle”) won’t just have wine anymore! It will also include Disneyland tickets, a spot an a Culinary Artistas camp over spring break, an Apple Watch, and even more. Buy your raffle tickets here.
- Super Silent: The high-end silent auction items (known as “Super Silent”) will stay open for bidding through dinner. Super Silent will also include items that, in previous years, would have gone in the Live Auction during dinner. So, if you’re looking for a week at a vacation home, courtside Warriors tickets, or a private party at the House of Air, and so much more, you’ll want to check out Super Silent. See the list!
- Live Auction: You’ll see that the Live Auction has more school-related experiences like Lynn’s Ranch, an Orange Sun School Party and a Yellow Sun School Party, as well as Count-Me-Ins where you’ll have an opportunity to purchase a spot at things like a poker game, a karaoke party, a Giants game, or a private performance from the Bay Area Children’s Theatre. Check out the dates of these events in advance, and plan for which ones you’d like to join. See the list!
- Paddle Raise: The Paddle Raise, which is an opportunity for families to make a monetary donation to the tuition assistance program, will be done using your phone, so that we’ll get to see how much we’ve raised in real time! Don’t worry, it’s super easy – just make sure you bring your charged phone.
- Lazy Bear Dinner for 8 Pre-Auction: This is truly a once in a lifetime experience– a private dinner for eight guests in your home with David Barzelay, Chef of Lazy Bear and Prairie Dog parent. Click here to start your bidding! Bidding ends Sunday, March 4 at 10 p.m.
- General Auction Details: Buy admission tickets here; Saturday, March 3rd, 2018, 6:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Don’t miss a special performance by Penguin Teacher, Joseph and his band Stymie and the PJLO (at the beginning of the evening and at the afterparty!)
Families can get more information about the Auction on the SunDial.
Or anyone can email email@example.com for more information.