Website Pacific Primary
Pacific Primary has an opening for a Lead Teacher in the 2.5 to 3 year old classroom. The Lead Teacher is responsible for the daily operation of a nurturing and developmentally appropriate program for 16 children with the assistance of 2 teachers. The Lead Teacher plans and implements curriculum with the active participation of other staff members and offers guidance, training and support for staff. The Lead Teacher is also responsible for maintaining good communication and relationships with parents and all staff members.
• 24 Early Childhood Education (ECE) units
• BA or MA in ECE (preferred) or related field
• At least five years of experience
- Knowledge of Emergent Curriculum, Documentation, and the Project Approach
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience communicating with parents and ability to collaborate with staff
• Great problem solving skills
• Enthusiastic team player and able to work with diverse groups
Compensation and Benefits
Our teachers are our most important resource and we offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and a supportive work environment. Our generous benefits package includes ample paid time off and health/dental insurance. After one year, employees are eligible to participate in our 401k plan.
How to Apply
Pacific Primary is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. To be considered, please email your resume and a cover letter expressing your passion for the mission and fit for the role to [email protected] Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com